We have been performing data recovery for more than 10 years in our dust-free laboratories, which are equipped with the latest technology. Elsin provides a data recovery service from damaged HDD, SSD, Flash, RAID and other data media under the registered brand DATA112. For detailed information, please visit www.DATA112.eu
If an accident occurs do not turn on the disk again but give it to us for free diagnosis. Keep in mind that unprofessional intervention with an attempt to recover the data can result in it’s definitive losses. Be extremely careful when choosing a company for restoring your data.
We process orders for a number of service companies and individuals, who then offer data recovery under their own brands.
We also offer cooperation for a commission of a received order.
Contact us if you would like to cooperate with us.
How to proceed towards data recovery
2.Pickup of damaged medium – FREE
It is not technically possible to carry out data recovery at numerous locations. Therefore, the disk needs to be transported to our highly equipped laboratory with dust-free areas.
You can deliver us the damaged medium by one of the following possibilities.
- Personally bring the order to our laboratory in Pilsen and sort everything out with our engineer.
- Fill out handover protocol (online or print and enclose with the medium) and send the damaged medium to our address by post.
- We will provide pick-up from the Czech Republic for free. Fill out the order form and choose the “I want to order pick-up“.
- In case of express orders, we will provide pick-up from the entire Czech Republic at our expense, so the order is in our laboratory within several hours. Call our nonstop phone 737 000 112, so we can discuss the details.
- In exceptional cases, data recovery is possible directly at the customer’s thanks to our mobile laboratory. This service is used mostly by large companies which value speed and discretion, e.g. insurance companies, banks, accounting companies, but also hospitals and state offices. If you would like to use this service, contact us at out 24/7 line at +420 737 000 112.
3.Entrance diagnosis – FREE
Entrance diagnosis is carried out for free. Details about the extent of the damage, possibilities of data recovery, expected time of processing and maximum price will be communicated to you right after the entrance diangnosis.
Price is determined by the media type and damage, taking into consideration the capacity and volume of required data.
Proper data recovery will run only after your consent, otherwise we return the medium back to you for free. In standard mode, order processing takes 3-10 working days. We offer also a priority and express mode which minimize the length of data recovery
After you consent to the price and mode of processing we will start working on the data recovery. We guarantee the agreed-on price, which will never be increased and you will pay only in case of successful data recovery. Otherwise, we return the medium free of charge.
In case of HW damage, there is never 100% guarantee of success. Therefore, we ask the customer to name the most important data that are stored on the disk and we prioritize recovery of these data. These identified data are also essential for us in evaluating whether the data recovery was successful or not.
5.Check of recovered data
We send a report of recovered data after finishing the recovery. We send thumbnails of photographs from selected folders or selected files upon customers‘ request. In case of personal pick-up of recovered data, the customer can view m before take over. We keep a copy of the delivered data in our secured storage for 5 days after delivery of the recovered data. Upon agreement, we can keep them for a longer period of time, but afterward they are irreversibly written over.
6.Data delivery, payment
We will deliver recovered data by an agreed way:
- save them on a new disk provided by you
- we will buy a new disk and save the date on it
- save them on a DVD or BluRay medium
- save them on an FTP server
Payment for a successful data recovery can be made:
- in cash upon pick-up in person
- cash on delivery
- bank transfer (in advance)
- invoice (only for regular customers)
Why choose us
- We are thelargest laboratory for data recovery in the Czech Republic
- We have many years of experience
- Your data si safe with us
- Thousands of satisfied customers – references